Climachill seeks to achieve its business objectives in a manner that prevents pollution, causes least harm to the environment and as far as is reasonably practicable, achieves environmental benefits.
Climachill’s aims are –
1. To seek to better understand the impact our activities have on the environment
2. To exercise the same concern for the environment wherever we provide services.
3. To seek to adopt practices which lead to improvements in environmental performance where practical .
4. To avoid pollution, conserve energy, reduce consumption of raw materials and to reduce waste.
5. To actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its suppliers.
6. To source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
7. To meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
To achieve these aims we have or will –
1. Appointed a director with responsibility for environmental management.
2. Apply high standards of environmental impact assessment and apply best practice.
3. Treat legally binding environmental conditions as the absolute minimum criteria and to encourage the adoption of more stringent criteria wherever appropriate.
4. Assess the impact of our business activities on the environment and to identify and prioritise the areas of our business where improvements in environmental performance might be achieved.
5. Develop and implement a corporate approach to Environmental Management which has at its heart the objective of achieving improved environmental performance.
6. Set targets and objectives for achieving improved environmental performance and to review and set new targets on a continuous basis.
7. Encourage suppliers, sub-consultants and clients to adopt practices which will lead them to improve their environmental performance.