Caravan & Motor Homes
CUSTOMER FACT SHEET
PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
...The perfect efficient, cost effective and all round solution
CLIMACHILL OFFERS THE VERY LATEST COMPACT AIRCON, COOLING, HEATING AND DEHUMIDIFYING SYSTEMS FOR -
CARAVANS, MOTORHOMES, HOLIDAY HOMES, CANAL BOATS, HOME, SHED, WORKSHOP & OFFICE
The facts -
- Energy efficient - the very latest eco-efficient technology and systems
- One-Stop Onboard Solution - cooling, heating, dehumidifying in the same unit
- No installation - plug-and-go
- Convenient - no more constant water emptying and maintenance - timer operation
- Easy Operation - latest colour operating display with remote control
- Flexible - can be used in the home and office when not onboard
- Moveable - easy glide castors to anywhere in your motorhome, caravan, house, office, etc
- Compact - small footprint, space saving
- Modern Design - Looks great in any caravan or motorhome, office or home
- No Risk - fully guaranteed, full warrant purchasing from an established family company
- Excellent Customer Service - we pride ourselves on our customer support
- Order online by premium secure payment facilities
- Free National delivery to the UK mainland
Save money, save weight and no uncompromised driving conditions -
The typical cost of installing an air conditioning system in to a caravan or motorhome is upwards of £1,200 plus fitting and vat. Consideration is also given to the alteration of the vehicles aerodynamics and added weight, increasing fuel costs, etc.
Save energy, as well as money -
Climachill's new generation portable air conditioners offer a very cost effective solution. All of the units run off a standard 13 amp power supply.
Air conditioning, cooling, heating and dehumidifying -
Climachill recommend purchasing a unit that also heats. These units work just as efficiently on heating mode as they do on cooling mode, ideal for cold crispy mornings or hot humid nights.
Portable means Portable -Caravan, motorhome, holiday home, canal boat -
These units really are for all year round use and can be used in bedrooms, offices, garages, even sheds to heat or cool an area when not needed in the caravan or motor home.
Super convenient -
Our New Generation units with 'self-evaporative' technology means that the water reservoir only needs emptying on the hottest/humid of days and typically no more than once compared to four times with a conventional portable air con unit without 'self-evaporative' technology. There's also a remote control for convenience.
Our systems are fitted with 'turbo' fans that allow you to feel the flow of air from at least 4 metres away (some other units on the market struggle at half the distance).
2 models to suit your individual needs -
We recommend our 9,000 BTU units for vehicles up to 6 metres long, and the 12,000 BTU units for vehicles longer than 6 metres.
Easy ventilation via door or window -
All aircon systems need to be vented and these portables come with a secure flexible tumble dryer type hose and attachments for fixing via windows.
Top Tips for Portable Aircon Systems
- Maximise effectiveness, efficiency and energy saving by closing window and door blinds.
- Leave at least 50cm distance from walls and surfaces when positioning your system for optimum efficiency.
- Bigger the output, bigger the unit size so choose the unit that's right for your needs.
- Purchase your portable aircon system via your business for tax advantages.
- Cheap aircon MEANS cheap aircon - carefully check the spec, compare features and benefits - you really do get what you pay for, these are the most advanced systems currently available.
- Guaranteed lowest price on the internet. You will not find our units cheaper. If you do, we will match the price and reduce it by a further £10.00 (within 7 days of purchase).
Visit our website for the latest specification, prices, ordering and product information.
31 Brasslands Drive,
Portslade, Sussex, BN41 2PN
Tel: 01273 803820
Freephone: 0800 023 1600
Fax: 08448 700 712